The basics of co-ed softball
Who is Eligible
Adult teams with a minimum of nine and a maximum of 20 players on the roster. The total number of teams registered will determine the type of league format utilized.
How to Register
Registration window is June 1 – August 28, 2014. During this time, the team captain must mail, fax or drop off a fully completed roster form with all players listed.
- In order to be considered a resident team, the roster must be comprised of 70% residents.
- If under 70%, the team will be charged the non-resident team rate.
- In order to be eligible, the team roster must be composed of at least 30% residents.
- Residency status will be verified by the Recreation Supervisor, then confirmed at the first regular season game.
- Once residency status is verified, the team captain will be permitted to pay online or provide a check to the parks department.
- Adult Roster Form attached
Resident Team Registration Fee:Â $325.00
Non-Resident Team Registration Fee: $430.00
Fall 2014 Season Schedule
Games are on Sundays at 3:00pm, 4:00pm and/or 5:00pm
September 7 – October 26
The season will consist of a six game regular season and a double elimination tournament.
Fall 2014 Game Schedule
Fall 2014 Season Standings
Where to Play
Adult softball games are held at Bevelhymer Park.
For More Info
Dave Wharton, Director
Brian Smith, Recreation Supervisor
Have you registered yet?
Registration deadline is
August 28, 2014