The basics of co-ed softball
Who is Eligible
Adult teams with a minimum of nine and a maximum of 20 players on the roster. The total number of teams registered will determine the type of league format utilized.
How to Register
Registration window is June 1 – August 28, 2014. During this time, the team captain must mail, fax or drop off a fully completed roster form with all players listed.
- In order to be considered a resident team, the roster must be comprised of 70% residents.
- If under 70%, the team will be charged the non-resident team rate.
- In order to be eligible, the team roster must be composed of at least 30% residents.
- Residency status will be verified by the Recreation Supervisor, then confirmed at the first regular season game.
- Once residency status is verified, the team captain will be permitted to pay online or provide a check to the parks department.
- Adult Roster Form attached
Resident Team Registration Fee:Â $325.00
Non-Resident Team Registration Fee: $430.00
Fall 2014 Season Schedule
Games are on Sundays at 3:00pm, 4:00pm and/or 5:00pm
September 7 – October 26
The season will consist of a six game regular season and a double elimination tournament.
Fall 2014 Game Schedule
Fall 2014 Season Standings
Where to Play
Adult softball games are held at Bevelhymer Park. Please see the Bevelhymer Park web page for a Field Layout Map.
For More Info
Dave Wharton, Director
Brian Smith, Recreation Supervisor
Have you registered yet?
Registration deadline is
August 28, 2014